It’s Women First on First Fridays March 1. We are featuring local female artists and musicians in the Expo Arts Center and along the corridor. Plus, plenty of other fabulous
It’s Women First on First Fridays March 1. We are featuring local female artists and musicians in the Expo Arts Center and along the corridor. Plus, plenty of other fabulous features. AND, it’s our Annual Bixby Knolls Mardi Gras celebration and parade. The parade steps off from Georgie’s Place at 7pm. Look out for flying beads!
At the Expo Arts Center – 4321 Atlantic Ave.
• 30 female artists in the Expo Arts Center
• Shy But Fly hosts the Never Speak Poets in the Back Theater
• Alepsis Hernandez joins spray artists Brooks & THOTS out front
• Women Pioneers and Women of Rock Photo Exhibit in the North Room
For the full list of artists and information about Toaster Music, go see our site: bixbyknollsinfo.com/first-fridays
???? ???, ?????, ?????, ??? ???????, ??? ????…
• Asi Fui at Ground Control, 4313 Atlantic
• Complimentary Traditional Shwarma Tasting at Taboon Mediterranean Grill (formerly Mirage)
• Moon Cat Cafe with kitten rescue in front of Pixie Toys
• Calyxa at Bixby Joe
• Hedgehog Swing at with guest female vocalist at Coffee Bean
• DJ Chronica at Dutch’s Brewhouse
• Alyssandra Nighswonger at the Historical Society of Long Beach
• Gloria Arajona at Lola’s Mexican Cuisine
• DJ at Twig & Willow and mask giveaway
• Mardi Gras Margaritas at The Better Half Boutique
• DJ Polyester at Pow Wow Pizza
• Koibito and DJ set at Liberation Brewing Co.
• Elise’s Tea Room hosting its “March Madness Mad Hatter Tea Party”
• Sylvia Bosco is performing at Willmore Wine Bar
• Sister LB is having an open house sneak peek for And Then, their new expansion (formerly Bixby Trading Post)
• Big Butter Jazz Band in the Allery
• The Killer West at Georgie’s Place
• Smog City is debuting two session beers at Steelcraft
And ride our trolley for free!
(Sunday) 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Expo Art Center
4321 Atlantic Ave, Long Beach, CA 90807