Join the Port for a new season of Twilight Cinema – socially distanced drive-in movies at the parking lot of Long Beach City College’s Pacific Coast Campus. This is the second
Join the Port for a new season of Twilight Cinema – socially distanced drive-in movies at the parking lot of Long Beach City College’s Pacific Coast Campus.
This is the second year of “Twilight Cinema” in partnership with the City’s Special Events & Filming and Parks, Recreation and Marine departments following a successful summer series in 2020.
RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED. To make a reservation, click the movie you wish to attend. Reservations open at 9 a.m. on Thursday, one week before the movie date.
- Saturday, Nov. 6 – “Cruella” (Register here beginning Oct. 28)
- Saturday, Nov. 13 – “Edward Scissorhands” (Register here beginning Nov. 4)
- Saturday, Nov. 20 – “The Grinch” (Register here beginning Nov. 11)
- Saturday, Dec. 11 – “Elf” (Register here beginning Dec. 2)
- Saturday, Dec. 18 – “The Polar Express” (Register here beginning Dec. 9)
Spaces are limited and are first come, first served.
Only one reservation is needed per vehicle.
Movies begin at dusk (around 6:30 p.m.) and the parking lot will open at 5 p.m.
The Long Beach City College Pacific Coast Campus is located at 1305 E. Pacific Coast Highway, Long Beach 90806. Enter at Orange Avenue and 19th Street/Alamitos Avenue.
Food trucks and restroom facilities will be available; you may also bring your own food and beverages. No alcohol, please.
WEARING A MASK AND MAINTAINING SOCIAL DISTANCING WHEN OUTSIDE YOUR VEHICLE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED.
RULES FOR ATTENDANCE
Please review and follow these rules when attending.
Movies will begin at 6:30 p.m.
One vehicle per reservation.
- Patrons shall remain with members of their household; no gathering allowed.
- Patrons shall remain within assigned vehicle area unless they are purchasing food or using the restroom.
- Patrons shall adhere to the City of Long Beach Health Department’s order regarding physical distancing.
- It is recommended that patrons wear a face covering any time they exit their vehicle.
- Patrons shall remain 6 feet apart when in line for food or using restrooms.
- Please leave your bag of trash behind your vehicle at the end of the movie for collection.
- Parking spots cannot be reserved.
- No staging allowed. Please arrive at the scheduled opening time.
As a courtesy to others:
- No oversize vans
- No lifted vehicles
- No recreational vehicles (RVs)
- No trailers
Month Long Event (november)
Long Beach City College Pacific Coast Campus
1305 E. Pacific Coast Highway